MySite.com :: View topic - Mizuno jpx 800 review make us improve the skill
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mizuno jpx 800 review make us improve the skill

View previous topic :: View next topic  
huwoniu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Mizuno jpx 800 review make us improve the skill Reply with quote

Mizuno jpx 800 review make us improve the skill
Mizuno Golf has long been known for their finely crafted iron sets; personally I have owned some of these irons myself and absolutely loved them. Drivers aren’t always the first few things out of people’s mouths when you ask them what they think of Mizuno Golf, but maybe that should change with their latest driver offering- the Mizuno JPX 800 driver .

The Mizuno JPX 800 Driver with Ultimate Dynamic Stability increases average driving distance by specifically targeting an improvement in ball speeds from shots struck above and below the sweet spot. Data from Mizuno’s Tour testing and National Fitting Centres showed that most distance loss occurs when golfers mis-hit from high or low on the clubface. In response, Mizuno’s design team increased the JPX800’s vertical MOI, alongside the standard extension from heel to toe.

The first thing you notice when looking at the crown is a nice dark blue finish that Mizuno JPX 800 has been known for in their drivers, I like this look a lot. Flipping the club over and looking at the sole you’re greeted by a clean looking chrome. There’s nothing distracting at all and I think the color combinations come together to form a great looking driver. The shape is a pretty traditional “pear shaped” driver so again nothing distracting at all. Last thing I look at when considering the looks of a driver is the head cover. The head cover is primarily white, with blue and silver accents. The look and leather feel all come together for a nice head cover for Wholesale Golf Clubs this driver for sure.

Feel is where I believe the JPX-800 driver really delivers. The forged titanium face offers a very solid feel regardless of where you actually hit the ball. I became quite addicted to that feel shot after shot. It seems that there are some drivers out there that will deliver a great feel only when you drill it right in the center of the sweet spot, but the JPX-800, on the other hand, really did deliver Mizuno JPX 800 sale that feel consistently. One thing I should mention is that often times that great feel made it hard to determine if you could expect the ball to be deep down the fairway or not. What I mean is there were times that I felt like I hit the ball very solidly, yet I would find that my shot didn’t travel nearly the distance it would on shots that I hit right on the button. The sound and the feel were not always real good indicators of just how far you could expect the shot to have gone.

I really liked the JPX 800 Driver for sale. I really enjoyed the same solid feel after each shot and was happy when I was finally able to devote 100% of my time to using this driver. As I said, the distance came around and it ended up being every bit as long as any other 2011 drivers I have tested. The accuracy is really what I feel sets the JPX-800 apart from the pack. People who are looking to reign in their shot dispersion should really consider giving this driver a serious look.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MySite.com Forum Index -> Chinese Language All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: