MySite.com :: View topic - "Triangle in Swing
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Triangle in Swing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
smithgolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: "Triangle in Swing Reply with quote

"Triangle in Swing

Now that we understand the brace connected address, the shoulders being level, the way the hands fit on the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons club and particularly the connection of the left arm with the left elbow always pointing down, kind of to your outside hip bone, when the right arm goes on the club just put it on there as though youíre going to shake hands. Realize that you would never shake hands in this way [elbow up] and you would never shake hands this way. The hand would just fit right on the club and that sets it square and when you do that your elbows point to your outside hip bones and the club in relation to your shoulders TaylorMade R9 SuperMax Driver and to your hands would form a ĎVí or a triangle. Itís very important to understand that the triangle never changes in the golf swing. Once you set up with a triangle what happens as the club goes away is that the left elbow always stays down and the right arm is always above the left arm. You can see how that would maintain that triangle, or maintain that ĎV.í I can bring that back and set it down and itís right where I started. Now, if my left elbow came out and I tucked my right elbow in, it immediately changed my radius, changing the arc, losing the triangle and created an angle. That in my opinion is TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver when golf balls start to curve. We always want to maintain the triangle and that will give us full extension and the only way that can be done is by the left elbow pointing down, and the right being above the left. Then what happens at approximately waist height if the right arm is above the left, the left elbow would still point down and the right arm would have a natural hinge to hinge up. Now itís very simple here why you want to hinge up, you want Taylormade Tour Preferred MB Irons to hinge up because you want to hit down. If you took the club to waist height with a triangle and hinged around, how can you ever hit down? "
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MySite.com Forum Index -> Chinese Language All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: