MySite.com :: View topic - Top Driver on the Market: r 11 driver
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top Driver on the Market: r 11 driver

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scorpio1987

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Top Driver on the Market: r 11 driver Reply with quote

I went through many drivers over the last few weeks and hit all the "top" drivers you consistently hear about. I was very close to going with the Ping i15, which is a great driver, however, in my opinion I will give the name"TOP DRIVER" to Taylormade R11 Driver after I hit it. This driver is phenomenal and is very, very easy to control. The ability to close or open the face is a fantastic feature and allows you to adjust as necessary as your swing evolves. The Taylormade R11 Driver is as long as anything on the market and is the easiest to control.

First I'd like to talk about its design. Building off of the massive success of the R9 Driver, and TM Ghost Putters, the r 11 driver brings new technology, innovation, and aesthetics to the proud line of TaylorMade drivers. With its distinctive white crown and black face, the R11 is one of the easiest drivers to align at address ever, while massive technological features ensure the proper fit for every golfer, allowing you to maximize distance through proper loft, face angle, and flight path customization. Besides, taylormade r11 is designed with a new, modern-classical clubhead shape intended to suit the eye of better players, while still providing forgiveness and confidence for average players. The shape is more contemporary appearance than traditional drivers, and slightly triangular to create a modern yet classical address silhouette. The triangular shape creates more inertia and a deeper back CG position for greater stability and forgiveness.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MySite.com Forum Index -> Chinese Culture All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: